Frequently Asked Question
1. What does it mean to live zero waste?
Zero Waste is a set of principles focused on waste prevention that encourages the redesign of resource life cycles so that all products are reused. The goal is for no trash to be sent to landfills, incinerators or the ocean. In a zero-waste system, material will be reused until the optimum level of consumption.
2. How to choose the right waste management company?
One of the important points is choosing a waste management company that deals with hazardous and non-hazardous waste and provides 100% recycling guarantee, which will remove a responsibility and liability from your company.
3. What does Gulf Environment &Waste FZE do?
Gulf Environment &Waste FZE provides a full range of waste management services for companies generating, including hazardous and non-hazardous waste.
4. What are the benefits of working with Gulf Environment &Waste FZE?
- We ensure that all waste is treated and recycled in an environmentally friendly way.
- We ensure that you have no future obligations as a waste generating company, as there are some companies, that receive and store waste, but do not treat it.
- We are ISO 14001 certified, which means that we comply with all international environmental management system standards.
- We guarantee to issue a green certificate of completion of the waste recycling / processing / disposal.
5. Is Gulf Environment &Waste FZE approved to deal with ship generated waste and marine works?
Yes, we are approved by IMO and MEMAC, which are the main regulators for waste at sea, and we are dealing with ship-generated waste and marine works.
6. Why we cannot dispose hazardous waste as normal waste?
With the reference to hazardous waste disposal first thing to understand is- what is Hazardous material? – Any material or substance or mixture of substances have properties, capable to produce adverse effects to the health and safety of the human or environment can be identified as hazardous material.
Hazardous waste (especially hydrocarbons) is a huge threat to the mankind and environment. When such type of waste is dumped directly to soil/water without properly treating, this can pose potential hazard to environment and creatures.
7. How to inquire your services?
In order to get our services, kindly send us your inquiry at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will provide complete assistance.
8. What we should we do in case of any emergency situations?
In case of any emergency, you can contact us to our 24hr helpline +971 56 183 1850 and our team will respond to the situation without any delay.